Monday, November 19, 2012

More Thanks To Give

The month isn't over. More thanks to give:

31. I am thankful that, although they are a VERY IMPORTANT diagnostic tool, I will NEVER have to have another mammogram.

32. If I had to have cancer, I am very thankful that I got what I got. I'm a lucky girl. LUCKY.

33. I am thankful for my medical team. 

34. Please join me in giving thanks for Sonic Happy Hour drinks.

35. Bubble baths. 


36. When former preschoolers run up to me, waving their arms and saying, "Miss Dyanne! Miss Dyanne!"? Thankful for that.

37. When those former preschoolers are in middle or high school and still want to give me a big hug and tell me how much they loved preschool? Even more thankful for that.

38. Very thankful when people not only read my little blog, but also make comments.

39. For ice cream.  





40. For all my families: the ones that are related to me, as well as my facebook family, church family, blog family, volleyball family, preschool family, and I could go on, but you get my drift. Thankful for you, one and all.


I think I'm done now.


2 comments:

  1. It takes a huge understanding of life to be thankful for the good and the bad. And yes, it is your blog and you can say whatever suits you :)

    ReplyDelete